Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have a new toy!



I have a new toy! My new Canon Rebel T1i. It takes HD video through "live view" mode!  I am very excited about that feature, but am also excited to find that my telephoto lens from my previous slr camera fits this camera also.  The camera has so many features and most seem to be user friendly. I have taken some pictures using the different settings and it is so much fun to explore the many options! Canon cameras are the best in my opinion for the average photographer due to their ease of use and also, if they need repair, the turn around time is fast if you mail it directly to Canon.

My first time to use my new camera was at my friend, Pam, son's wedding over the weekend. The wedding was in Hot Springs on Lake Hamilton. Here are some of the pictures I took with my new camera.












No comments:

Post a Comment